Thursday, May 26, 2011

What's Your Nail Polish Style?

Us Weekly magazine had a fun story I'd like to share to help you determine how your nail polish reflects your personality.  Click on the title of this post to be directed to their website and see what celebrities are wearing.  Then find a color that reflects your unique personality.  Leave me a comment and let me know what your style is!  Mine is Playful...at least for the summer.

Girly
Sophisticated
Playful
Trendy

Rachel Zoe's Top Picks for Summer - Check it out to see what the top stylist is wearing this summer.



9 comments:

  1. Hi! Following you from FNF blog hop!
    Hope you visit me and return the follow!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am girlie, love my pinks. Following you via blog hop.

    JTwisdom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!!
    I love the red for toes and transparent for hands.
    I would say the sophisticated one...

    Love it anyway,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very excited to discover that my taste is "sophisticated" - the only problem is there is no time to look after my nails anymore (been there, done that, decided acrylics and all that was too time consuming...) and so now they are permanently short, unpainted, unkempt and "unsophisticated." I like to think of them as working woman hands!Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teacher Mum, I'm with you on the nails...keep them short and un-painted...so much easier with the kids. But I like to keep my toenails painted for summer, much less maintenance, which I also have no time or patience for anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think I've got you all followed or liked on FB...having trouble with Blogger Google Friends connect and my Flash player. Hope they get these kinks worked out soon, so frustrating!!
    JT Wisdom, I wasn't even able to leave a comment on your blog, but will do it asap, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!
    Thanks for hopping by. I'm happily returning the follow!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel Zoe's top picks for summer:
    www.stylelist.com/2011/06/02/summer-shellac-rachel-zoe-i-die-for-list/

    ReplyDelete